niedziela, 6 listopada 2016

Welcome my dear!

Hello everybody! 
I'm here to tell you some stories 'bout horses- funny, scary, happy, but always teaching us something. I play with horses using Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I'll tell you many things about how it works and feels and why I do it.
I have a blog in polish- my original language, it's also about horses, but I think it's time to start something in English. I really looove this language and am so happy using it 😁 On my first blog I had many views from the whole world and some of my horsey friends are not talking Polish. I share with you many important things that may help becoming a better horseman/woman so it's necessary for you to understand what I'm writing 😉 
If you want to visit my first blog it's here:
 cowkonskiejduszygra.blogspot.com
I hope you'll enjoy reading my blog and learn something valuable. Stay positive! 
Yours 
Little Horsey Soul ❤

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz